Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue.

LilmariemarieLilmariemarie Posts: 2Member

I have been emailing Unreal about this issue for 5 days with no response and tickets marked as "solved" with nothing being solved. Unreal has already pulled my device and phone number from my original carrier. I was told that they needed my device's imei information that was already entered during my order. I provided the information again and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AND MESSAGES ARE IGNORED.

My second device is not making or receiving phone calls. Again, I submit a ticket and it's marked at "solved" without anything being fixed.

Anyone got any ideas about how to actually get a response and technical support? Their technical support phone service is non-existent and is simply a circular automated menu with a dead end.

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 134Member, Moderator mod

@Lilmariemarie said:
    I have been emailing Unreal about this issue for 5 days with no response and tickets marked as "solved" with nothing being solved. Unreal has already pulled my device and phone number from my original carrier. I was told that they needed my device's imei information that was already entered during my order. I provided the information again and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AND MESSAGES ARE IGNORED.

My second device is not making or receiving phone calls. Again, I submit a ticket and it's marked at "solved" without anything being fixed.

Anyone got any ideas about how to actually get a response and technical support? Their technical support phone service is non-existent and is simply a circular automated menu with a dead end.

Hello, @Lilmariemarie. I want to apologize for any trouble you may be having with your service. I have sent you a PM requesting some of your account's information. Please reply to that PM so that I may continue to assist you. Thank you.