Not able to send or receive SMS at all. Only receiving 2 out of 8 calls

SNGeedSNGeed Posts: 2Member

My number finished porting on Monday(7/29). Since then, I can make/receive calls most of the time. "Most of the time" being due to me closing all of my recent apps and forgetting to reopen Unreal. But, I've yet to receive a text, and I'm not able to send them either. I've tried texting myself on the mobile network and on wifi. Nothing goes through.
I'm currently frozen out of my jobs apps/website and my banking apps, due to 2 step verification relying on texts... How can I get this fixed, ASAP.
Edit Apparently, I'm not receiving calls either. Over wifi, I didn't receive any of my 4 attempted calls from my landline. While on 4G, I received 2 out of 4. When I look in the app under usage, they show in the log, but the app fails to alert/ring me.

I tried to post this in the community thread, but it wasn't approved by a moderator after a day and a half....

Comments

• MannyManny Posts: 134Member, Moderator mod

@SNGeed said:
    My number finished porting on Monday(7/29). Since then, I can make/receive calls most of the time. "Most of the time" being due to me closing all of my recent apps and forgetting to reopen Unreal. But, I've yet to receive a text, and I'm not able to send them either. I've tried texting myself on the mobile network and on wifi. Nothing goes through.
    I'm currently frozen out of my jobs apps/website and my banking apps, due to 2 step verification relying on texts... How can I get this fixed, ASAP.
    Edit Apparently, I'm not receiving calls either. Over wifi, I didn't receive any of my 4 attempted calls from my landline. While on 4G, I received 2 out of 4. When I look in the app under usage, they show in the log, but the app fails to alert/ring me.

I tried to post this in the community thread, but it wasn't approved by a moderator after a day and a half....

Hello, @SNGeed. My most sincere apologies for any issues you may be having with our service. I will be contacting you via PM requesting your account's information to look into the issue. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.