Can't send or receive messages

nfdon631nfdon631 Posts: 2Member

Just received Samsung J7 Perx, and cannot send or receive text messages of any kind. Native messenger is disabled and am trying to use the Unreal app, but when I attempt to begin text, the native messenger pops up and asks if I want to enable the app. I decline, another pop up reminds me the procedure to set as default (which I don't follow) and kicks me out of the Unreal messaging.
Outgoing phone calls connect maybe 40% of the time. I can receive no incoming phone calls.
Please help.

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 134Member, Moderator mod

@nfdon631 said:
    Just received Samsung J7 Perx, and cannot send or receive text messages of any kind. Native messenger is disabled and am trying to use the Unreal app, but when I attempt to begin text, the native messenger pops up and asks if I want to enable the app. I decline, another pop up reminds me the procedure to set as default (which I don't follow) and kicks me out of the Unreal messaging.
    Outgoing phone calls connect maybe 40% of the time. I can receive no incoming phone calls.
    Please help.

Hi, @nfdon631 . Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to assist you in resolving any issues you may be having with your UNREAL mobile device. I will be contacting you via PM, to gather some of your account's information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.