No activation.

JayStoutJayStout Posts: 2Member

It's been 4 days and my phone is still not activated my freedompop phone number has still not been ported over. I never got an answer to the ticket I submitted 4 days ago on this site.Plus I just got double charged by Freedompop for my monthly service.
Now this site says my Freedompop # is ineligible. It was fine last Friday when one of your representatives charged my cc $108 and told me she would was porting and activating right then. I'm going on 4 days now with no phone.

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 134Member, Moderator mod

@JayStout said:
    It's been 4 days and my phone is still not activated my freedompop phone number has still not been ported over. I never got an answer to the ticket I submitted 4 days ago on this site.Plus I just got double charged by Freedompop for my monthly service.
    Now this site says my Freedompop # is ineligible. It was fine last Friday when one of your representatives charged my cc $108 and told me she would was porting and activating right then. I'm going on 4 days now with no phone.

Hello, @JayStout . First, my apologies for any trouble you may be having with our service. I will be contacting you via PM to get some of your account's information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.