When is this going to be fixed?????????????

SCottSCott Posts: 2Member

OK so for the past 2 months my service is horrible. I have 2 lines. Lets just do this by saying Line 1 and Line 2 .
Line 1- When I open the app and scroll over to voice mail crashes the app. Have not been able to access that for 2 months..No data even though is says I haven't used any data is because it doesn't work at all. It says get to a better signal or WiFi..No Phone calls can be received. Only can make calls over my own WIFI. Do not receive calls
Line 2 Everything line 1 does except that one has Data.
When I log in to submit a ticket it just loops me into the log in screen over and over.
Tried to contact them on Facebook as I previously could..I get unable to send message to Unreal.. Tried daily. Then 3 days ago it allowed me to send a message.No response . Tried today to send a message and unable to send again.

I am being charged for a service that doesn't work. What are my options? About ready to call my bank and report these charges as fraud because I am not getting what I have paid for.
New update is worse than the last.

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 139Member, Moderator mod

@SCott said:
    OK so for the past 2 months my service is horrible. I have 2 lines. Lets just do this by saying Line 1 and Line 2 .
    Line 1- When I open the app and scroll over to voice mail crashes the app. Have not been able to access that for 2 months..No data even though is says I haven't used any data is because it doesn't work at all. It says get to a better signal or WiFi..No Phone calls can be received. Only can make calls over my own WIFI. Do not receive calls
    Line 2 Everything line 1 does except that one has Data.
    When I log in to submit a ticket it just loops me into the log in screen over and over.
    Tried to contact them on Facebook as I previously could..I get unable to send message to Unreal.. Tried daily. Then 3 days ago it allowed me to send a message.No response . Tried today to send a message and unable to send again.

I am being charged for a service that doesn't work. What are my options? About ready to call my bank and report these charges as fraud because I am not getting what I have paid for.
    New update is worse than the last.

Hi, @SCott. I want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may be experiencing with our service. I will be happy to look into this for you. I have sent you a PM, please reply with the information I asked for and I will try to get this worked out for you as quickly as possible. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.