I ported my freedompop number over and now everything is messed up

Bowman1268Bowman1268 Posts: 2Member

I ported my old freedompop number over and everything seemed fine for oh an hour.Now if Ioad the unreal app it shows me as having a 500mb freedompop plan on the unreal app which is wierd. I signed up and paid for the 1gb data unlimited talk and text.Now the phone wont text or make calls as well.When I log into the site I cant do anything as it says order is shipping which makes no sense I didn't order anything.

Please help.

Comments

• MannyManny Posts: 146Member, Moderator mod

@Bowman1268 said:
    I ported my old freedompop number over and everything seemed fine for oh an hour.Now if Ioad the unreal app it shows me as having a 500mb freedompop plan on the unreal app which is wierd. I signed up and paid for the 1gb data unlimited talk and text.Now the phone wont text or make calls as well.When I log into the site I cant do anything as it says order is shipping which makes no sense I didn't order anything.

Please help.

Hi, @Bowman1268. I apologize for any issues you may be having. I've sent you a PM requesting some information regarding your account. Please reply, and I will be happy to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.