Sharing an obvious request.

rgnicholasrgnicholas Posts: 2Member

Dear UM dev friends, you are asking for our personal experiences on UNREAL, so I must say that the concept is perfect for me because of where I live. AT&T towers are better for me than Sprint, so I wanted to give your GSM service a try. I have only been a UNREAL member for a couple of weeks and:

• quality of the calls are good
  • sms seems to work ok, however...
  • PLEASE heed all the requests for developing a solution for allowing us to use our own SMS / MMS apps and our own dialer natively (without the overlay)

If you would aggressively develop these abilities, I believe it would help you make even more money and pick up new customers. Additionally, if there is a viable "work around," please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you.

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 137Member, Moderator mod

@rgnicholas said:
    Dear UM dev friends, you are asking for our personal experiences on UNREAL, so I must say that the concept is perfect for me because of where I live. AT&T towers are better for me than Sprint, so I wanted to give your GSM service a try. I have only been a UNREAL member for a couple of weeks and:

• quality of the calls are good
    • sms seems to work ok, however...
    • PLEASE heed all the requests for developing a solution for allowing us to use our own SMS / MMS apps and our own dialer natively (without the overlay)

If you would aggressively develop these abilities, I believe it would help you make even more money and pick up new customers. Additionally, if there is a viable "work around," please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi, @rgnicholas.Thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate the input and constructive criticism from our customers. Our team is hard at work on providing you with the best options available. Please keep a close eye on our Social Media channels for any new information regarding our GSM services. An option to provide a true cellular GSM service is in the works, yet there is no time frame for that launch. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me. Have a great day.