Use home router for phone calls and data

Living in AZ, to make or answer a call I have to go outside my house or else my voice is breaking up over the phone. Is Unreal going to update their app to use my home wifi to make or answer calls? The other service I used used my home wifi for calls (when I am home) and I never had a problem with telephone calls in the house. Plus it would also help Unreal save on data cost. Thx

Answers

• MannyManny Posts: 146Member, Moderator mod

@728_dhfjrthTY said:
    Living in AZ, to make or answer a call I have to go outside my house or else my voice is breaking up over the phone. Is Unreal going to update their app to use my home wifi to make or answer calls? The other service I used used my home wifi for calls (when I am home) and I never had a problem with telephone calls in the house. Plus it would also help Unreal save on data cost. Thx

Hi, @728_dhfjrthTY. Please try turning off your mobile data when you're inside your home. Make sure your WiFi connection is on, on your phone. Please let me know if this does not work in order to take a further look into this issue. Thank you.