Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click her

Adeel2Adeel2 Posts: 3Member

Samsung s5 I have no service please help.

Comments

• MannyManny Posts: 138Member, Moderator mod

Hi @Adeel2. Please check your inbox. We will be happy to help but we need to gather some information regarding your account. :)

• DasDas Posts: 1Member

Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. null

My service stop working today. Please help. My Paypal is automatic, it did not deduct today. I deleted and added paypal back, but it still is not working. Can you refresh it and deduct the funds? Im out of town on vacation and I need service. Thanks

@Das said:
    Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. null

My service stop working today. Please help. My Paypal is automatic, it did not deduct today. I deleted and added paypal back, but it still is not working. Can you refresh it and deduct the funds? Im out of town on vacation and I need service. Thanks

Hi, @Das. I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Would you be kind enough to let me know if you're still having issues with your service? If you are, I will gladly help you get it sorted out as quickly as possible.

• iLeyNiLeyN Posts: 1Member

I’ve been having the same problem since last week. I tried to open a ticket but have not received a response.

I really hope this issue will get fixed soon and get credited for the days I didn’t get any service.

@iLeyN said:
    I’ve been having the same problem since last week. I tried to open a ticket but have not received a response.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030883/uploads/856/9CR5Z469TPDR.jpeg
    I really hope this issue will get fixed soon and get credited for the days I didn’t get any service.

Hi, @iLeyN. I'm very sorry for any trouble you may be having with our service. I will be contacting you via PM in order to further assist you.

• helon83helon83 Posts: 1Member

Recently new to Unreal mobile. I am currently trying to activate my phone and seems to be unable to do so. When I log in to my account. I have an alert that states "Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Can anyone help?

@helon83 said:
    Recently new to Unreal mobile. I am currently trying to activate my phone and seems to be unable to do so. When I log in to my account. I have an alert that states "Alert: Your UNREAL Mobile service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Can anyone help?

Hi, @helon83. I've gone ahead and sent you a PM requesting some information regarding your account so that I can assist you. Thank you for reaching out.

• agneslagnesl Posts: 1Member

I bought an unlimited Netgear Hotspot device that should last for 1 year from Freedom pop with an unreal mobile sim card 3 months ago.The sim card is saying your data connection is disconnected for the last 4 weeks. Please help

@agnesl said:
    I bought an unlimited Netgear Hotspot device that should last for 1 year from Freedom pop with an unreal mobile sim card 3 months ago.The sim card is saying your data connection is disconnected for the last 4 weeks. Please help

Hi, @agnesl. I'm very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Netgear Hospot. Please check your inbox, I've sent a PM requesting some information regarding your account. Thank you.

• stephenlikewhoastephenlikewhoa Posts: 1Member

Help! I’m having the exact same issue.

• devildevil Posts: 1Member

I keep getting the same alert and I can't login to submit a ticket. It keeps looping back to the login page. I need to get in touch with someone from unreal. I can't even start a return.
    Help please!?!